We are currently accepting applications for summer art camp interns and volunteers. Details below.
Arts Exploration Camp Programming Intern
The Arts Center seeks one or more engaging and motivated student interns to play a key leadership role in implementing our summer 2019 Arts Exploration Camp. This internship can last anywhere from 2 to 10 weeks (your choice of weeks.)
Summer education interns will:
- Brainstorm ideas for creative art projects that fit within our identified camp themes;
- Create project prototypes and trouble-shoot projects to ensure they are age-appropriate and accessible to students of various abilities;
- Lead camp activities, both independently and in partnership with professional artists;
- Engage with campers, creating positive relationships to help ensure a successful, fun experience for our students;
- Perform other tasks to support the Executive Director.
Significant arts experience is NOT required for this position, but experience working with children is a must. We are looking for interns who are friendly, outgoing, responsible, and able to work independently.
Interested applicants should contact Niki Kinkade at email@example.com. This is an unpaid internship. Click here for a list of our 2019 art camps.
Art Camp Volunteers
Leadership opportunities are available for high school students (ages 14 and up) as camp volunteers. Camp volunteers are asked to commit to an entire camp session – either five or two days, depending on the camp. Click here to download a volunteer application