Weâ€™ll be working on our downtown fall mural beginning THIS WEEK! If you have time to assist, weâ€™d love to have you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you will be able to help out any portions of the days below (or call 859-236-4054 â€œthe day ofâ€ to ensure that we’re still meeting at the appointed time).
- – Thursday, Oct to â€“ tape and paint the base coats on the Gilcher Building â€“ this work is open to people who can handle a paint rollers without dripping or who can tape windows.
– Friday, Oct to â€“ tape and paint the base coats on the Gilcher Building
– Monday, Oct to â€“ project images on the windows and sketch in the design â€“ great for college students not studying for midterms! The only required skill is to be able to draw on projected lines CAREFULLY
– Tuesday, Oct â€“ project images on the windows and sketch in the design
– Wednesday, Oct painting commences â€“ while you do not have to be a skilled artist, you must be able to follow directions and paint very, very carefully (I, for example, will be excluded from these duties!)
â€“ painting continues until completion
If you have ladders, drop cloths, scaffolding or related painting products, please bring them with you. Weâ€™ll have paint brushes, rollers, paint and pans.
Please feel free to share this call to action with your friends!
Many, many thanks! Remember, it takes a village to paint a mural.
Please be our village!