We have exciting news – we have upgraded both our website AND our class registration software! The structure of how we manage our exhibits, classes, gallery sales, and everything in between is changing, for the better. The new system provides the user with the control.
You will now have an account with a login and password that will be able to show you:
- Classes you have enrolled in and any supplies lists.
- Your contact information AND information about household members (including allergies, emergency contact, etc.). You won’t have to enter that information every time you register!
- Past donations, as well as the receipts if you ever need a new copy.
- For artists: artwork of yours that has sold (including when and how much you will receive).
- For artists: an inventory of all pieces you have submitted to an exhibit and which submissions have been accepted for a juried show.
- AND SO MUCH MORE
ALL purchases and registrations will be going through your account from now on. This means both online AND when you visit the Art Center. So please be patient with us as we iron out the kinks. If you have any trouble, contact Kate Snyder (email@example.com or 859.236.4054).
FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
If you have registered for classes before, it *should* tell you that you already have an email address on file. Then you’ll get the chance to request a temporary password that will allow you to log in. If you don’t see an email after you request the temporary password, check your SPAM filter.
**This must be done to complete any registrations or to submit to any exhibit**