The Tiny Art Show
FRIDAY, February 28
6:30pm to 8pm
The Tiny Art Show is a pop-up exhibit and fundraiser, benefiting the Art Center of the Bluegrass. This one-night arts explosion will feature hundreds of small artworks created by artists from throughout the Southern Bluegrass Region of Kentucky – and around the country.
Every canvas in the show will be for sale for $20 each – but you will not know the identity of the artist until after you complete your purchase! The mystery is half the fun of this unique event.
SUbmit your art
Anyone can submit a piece to the Tiny Art Show – this event is open to professionals and aspiring artists alike. A few things to keep in mind:
1. Your artwork should be something that can hang on the wall and the maximum length on any side is 6.” That means a 6″ square would be the biggest possible canvas. Smaller is fine.
2. Artwork should be created on – or affixed to – a solid backing (such as panelboard, mat board, foam core, stretched canvas, etc.) to allow for easy hanging.
3. Any medium is acceptable – painting, drawing, collage, pastel, etc. No glitter or un-fixed charcoal or pastel, please!
4. Adults may submit up to 10 pieces. Kids may submit up to 2 pieces. All artwork must be received by Friday, February 21.
5. There is no cost to submit your work, but submissions are considered a donation to the Art Center (i.e. you don’t get it back).
6. Submitted artwork should be accompanied by an entry form and information cards. Download the form here.
attend the event
Online registration is closed but tickets are still available. Purchase your ticket at the door, starting at 6:30pm. Buying starts promptly at 7.
Any questions? Contact Kate Snyder – email@example.com or 859.236.4054