Go Van Gogh
that’s a wrap!
The 2021 Go van Gogh event was a smashing success! Thanks to all the teams who participated in our first-ever “on the move arty party.” We’re already scheming good ideas for 2022.
Each team is comprised of four members. A maximum of 20 teams may enter, so don’t delay! Use the registration form below to sign up. Your $140 registration fee covers your entire team. (Only one team member needs to register.)
Teams will compete to complete a series of challenges. Each team will get a swag bag with coupons and other fun stuff. Top team wins a grand prize valued at over $400, including Art Center shirts for all members and other fun items!
There are 3 ways to earn points:
– Follow the clues to locate and perform various challenges around town. Points are given for participation and skill.
– Follow the Downtown Danville Public Art Map to locate art installations. Use your phone to record your team’s discoveries.
– Find the Roving Van Goghs and answer correctly the multiple choice questions they ask.
All teams must return to the Art Center by 4:30pm to turn in point cards and show photos to event volunteers. Then enjoy an after party in the Art Center’s newly-refurbished outdoor event space!
A few tips:
– Work as a team and be strategic! There may not be time to complete every challenge.
– Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. The event course ranges from Constitution Square to Centre College.
– Non-motorized transportation is acceptable but not required.